Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||CHO YUNG TEA||Guarantee Period:||3 Years|
|Specification:||30 Tea Bags/ Pack.||Store:||Keep In Cool And Dry Please|
Cho Yung Tea Weight Loss(30 tea bags/ pack) Slimming Tea
1) Place one tea bag into a cup, or in a warmed pot (for one person).
2) Add boiling water.
3) Leave for 5 minutes for the leaves to infuse.
4) Add a spoonful of honey to taste if required.
[Ingredients]: Oolong tea leaf, lotus leaf, hawthorn fruit, alisma rhizome, cassia seed, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum and Poria.
Every 100g contains: 3-4g total flavones total saponins (based on ginsengside re) 120-180mg.
[Specification]: 30 tea bags/ pack.
[Storage]:Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product could benefit people with simple obesity. It is not intended for pregnant or lactating women, or anyone under twelve years old. Please use this product as directed. Always seek medical advice for ongoing health concerns.
Tips to increase your weight loss
* Introduce gentle exercise
* Eat little and often
* Don’t starve yourself!
* CHO YUNG twice daily
Cho-Yung RECIPE IDEAS
* 4 cups brewed CHO-YUNG tea, left to cool
* 3 cups ginger ale
* 1 teaspoon honey
* 1 small piece fresh ginger
Mix tea, honey and ginger ale-leave to cool with ginger at the bottom of the jug. Serve chilled.
* 1 cup brewed CHO-YUNG tea, left to cool
* 1 cup of frozen fruit, ie. Melon and strawberries
* 1 peeled banana
* 3/4 cup soya milk
* 1/2 cup fruit juice (matched to your frozen fruit)
Simply mix ingredients in a blender and serve.